[NEohioPAL] 5- Week Theater Tap Bootcamp

Nicole Cassara via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 25 18:48:03 PDT 2016

5-Week Theater Tap Bootcamp:If you’ve never tapped before but always wanted to try, or perhaps you’re ready to dust off your tap shoes from years ago, we’ve got the perfect course for you. In this 5-week “boot camp”, we’ll go over basic technique and learn a vocabulary of fundamental steps, from digs to flaps to shuffles to shim shams. Our goal is to lay down the foundation of tap dance techniques for you to feel comfortable & confident in your tap dancing skills!Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center: 24371 Lorain Rd. North Olmsted (just off 480 Clague Exit)This class will be taught by Dance Educator and Choreographer, Nicci Cassara Billington.Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm  5-weeks June 21st - July 19th   Ages: 13-ADULT Cost: $65.00   Tap Shoes required Contact: (440) 716-1655 and/or www.ArleneCassaraDance.comArlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center is located at 24371 Lorain Rd. North OlmstedView website for more summer workshop optionsRegister TODAY!