[NEohioPAL] THIS SPECTACULAR WEEKEND at THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 27 04:40:05 PDT 2016

FRIDAY: PURPLE RAIN

"Dearly beloved...We are gathered here today...To get through this thing
called life..."

LET'S GO CRAZY PURPLE PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT, April 29th at 8PM as The Lorain
Palace Theater opens its doors to celebrate the life and music of Prince
with a very special showing of "PURPLE RAIN" on the REALLY BIG SCREEN!!!
Doors will open at 6:30PM to a DJ Mix of Prince's prolific output and to
our Chandelier Lounge and SMASH: The World's Greatest Food Truck serving up
purple treats. "Purple Rain" starts at 8PM...and some surprise fun might
just happen AFTER the closing credits roll...so stick around and celebrate
the life and music of a true legend!
ADVANCE TICKETS to this movie/event available on the Palace Theater's
website (see below)

SATURDAY: CHICAGO

Saturday night at the The Lorain Palace Theater:

Close out our 88th Birth Month in style: go back to the era of our
theater's birth with the breathtaking "Chicago", winner of 6 Academy Awards
including "Best Picture". This star-laden cast (Renee Zellweger, Catherine
Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, John C. Reilly, Taye Diggs, Lucy
Lui...really?!?!) delivers what many consider the greatest movie-musical of
all time! See it Saturday at 7PM on THE REALLY BIG SCREEN! ONLY $5

*The Lorain  Palace Theater*
*617 Broadway Ave*
*Lorain, Ohio*
*440.245.2323*