[NEohioPAL] Man of La Mancha auditions in Olmsted Falls!

mrmaxwellgmiller@gmail.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 27 11:43:38 PDT 2016

Join us for an experimental production of LaMancha where we will be taking the audience on an actual journey with Cervantes through the church and grounds we're performing at. All the production's costumes and props will come from one box, as if we're raiding Cervantes private belongings. We'll mix the perfect amount of ingenuity, movement, Leigh's memorable score and storytelling to make a production not to be forgotten!
Follow the link for more information and sign up for an audition!