[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons: coaching, technique, tune-ups

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 30 18:35:38 PDT 2016

Paul Kroeger <letgo2sing at gmail.com>

to post
Get more out of your singing: meet with your teacher regularly or call on
me.    Learn to sing with your whole body, not just with your voice or your
breath.  Is your throat relaxed? Are you supporting it with your diaphragm
or are you confused about it?

How about your high notes?  are they gone?  Do you want them back?

Do you need stronger low notes?  Perhaps you can produce them so they are
more reliable.

Do you get hoarse easily?  every day?  Call me;  I can help you get over it.

Call me for a lesson time and rates.

Paul Kroeger  bass-baritone

216-741-4762  or  letgo2sing at yahoo.com