[NEohioPAL] Sunday pianist/organist needed

Karen Woods via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 1 11:17:22 PDT 2016

Hope Lutheran Church, a small congregation in Aurora, is looking for a keyboardist to play for our Sunday morning service. The service is from 10 am to not past 11:00 am. and alternates between traditional and contemporary worship music.  The musician we hire would be responsible only for this hour and possibly an additional hour as we are hoping to organize a small choir (6-8 voices) for traditional hymns, to be directed by a church member. Choir rehearsals could probably be held immediately after the service.  We plan to pay $100 / wk but negotiable, especially if the keyboardist is interested in helping us with other enhancements to our music program.  Please call Pastor Powell Woods at (440) 708-1792 for more information.