[NEohioPAL] Call for Artists and Performers!

Katie Beck via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 3 05:16:53 PDT 2016

Firestone Park celebrates its 100 year anniversary with its annual Parade
and Festival! This year we are re-energizing the classic event by inviting
artists and performers to facilitate community art projects and to share
theatre, music, and dance performance. The goal is to build community
through collaborative art in a place that exemplifies Akron’s rubber
history.

The Festival is *Saturday June 25, 2016 from 11 a.m to 4 p.m.* We’re
looking for (but not excluded to) large community art projects, acoustic
music sets, and short performances including play readings, excerpts from
larger performances, storytelling, improv and stand-up comedy, and dance.
We’re open to all artists who want to celebrate Firestone Park’s past and
present.

If you are interested (no commitment yet!) please fill out this form by May
15th:

http://goo.gl/forms/NgFsFOyr7j

Questions? Email Katie Beck at kbeck330 at gmail.com.