[NEohioPAL] Bay Village Community Theater Auditions

Margaret Hnat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 5 04:42:27 PDT 2016

Always wanted to work on a Shaw piece but never had a chance? Bay Village Community Theater is holding auditions for a staged reading of George Bernard Shaw's "Overruled", a one act manners play as only GBS could write. The staged reading will be held for one night only, Sunday June 12 at 6 pm at Mojo's Coffee and More.

We are looking for two men and two women, ages 30 +. Auditions will be held at Bay Village Library, 502 Cahoon Road, Bay Village, Ohio, on Monday May 9 at 7pm.

We will be producing additional staged readings on the second Sunday of each month through December. If you are interested in auditioning for further readings, you are more than welcome to read this coming Monday.

For more information, please contact John Hnat at 216-408-9130

Sent from my iPad