[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project at Lakewood Masonic Temple

Irene Honora via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 5 08:54:16 PDT 2016

*May 20th & 21st: The Movement Project at Lakewood Masonic Temple,
Lakewood, OH*

Spring is in the air and we have so much to share with you! Join TMP for a
two night performance at the beautiful Lakewood Masonic Temple, May 20th &
21st! The evening will feature live musical performances by Cleveland
composers Colin Holter and Matthew Ryals in a new collaboration with TMP
choreographers Irene Honora, Rebecca Leuszler, and Megan Gargano. The
result of the 4-month collaboration is a new collection of solo's exploring
the relationship between sound, movement and people. In addition, TMP will
debut a new work set to fast-paced sounds of jazz drummer Billy Cobham and
three works from our repertory. So grab a friend and purchase your tickets
today!

More info here: http://www.themovementproject.org/lakewood/

If you have any questions, contact me at irene at themovementproject.org or
Rebecca Leuszler at rebecca at themovementproject.org. Thank you!