[NEohioPAL] Timeless Treasures Media

Thaddeus Tucker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 6 10:37:31 PDT 2016

Timeless Treasures Media is a production company focused on producing keep sake videos for our eldest loved ones.
We are currently producing promotional clips for the company that will occupy commercial time slots on the Time Warner Cable network.
We're looking for actors/actresses to help reenact memories of our elders.
The first reenactment will be of a Grandmother and Granddaughter baking pies in a kitchen.
Grandmother, elder , WF
Granddaughter, as a preteen, WF
Granddaughter, as an middle age adult, 45
Please email all enquiries and or questions to Timelesstreasuresmedia at gmail.com