[NEohioPAL] PAID improv Audition

Nico Tatalovic via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 7 09:20:12 PDT 2016

I am looking for some actors with improv experience, or a willingness to
act on the fly in the context of the script. I am putting a performance
together at a luxury hotel in Youngstown and the setting is a huge
boisterous wedding ceremony. Actors will be a part of the wedding party and
first and foremost encourage audience involvement. This concept is being
done off Broadway and it will be loads of fun. This is a PAID performance,
and the audition will be both improv as well as reading from the script.
(There are actual scripted elements to the play) The audition will be held
at the California Palms Hotel and Suites in mid-May. Please send headshots
and experience to MySoCalledWedding at gmail.com

Direct any questions to co-creator/director Nico Tatalovic
330-984-1404