[NEohioPAL] make up person needed Thursday 5/12 (paid)

Jamie Van Doren via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 11 08:28:38 PDT 2016

We have a film shoot for a PSA that was scheduled at the last minute for
tomorrow. Unfortunately, our make up people aren't available.

We have need of two make up artists who are experienced with film make up
and have their own kit. The look for all our actors is very natural as if
no makeup. Additionally, this is an outside shoot. We pay $25 per hour that
the artist is on set.

Tomorrow, Thursday (5/12) we'll want make up available on/near location at
8:00 am, so we can start at 9 am. Filming will wrap up by 5 pm, but we'll
probably only have make up on set until 3 or so.  There is the chance we'll
experience rain, and are working on our back up location for that day, if
it happens.

If you're interested please email james.vandoren at case.edu

Please send your name, contact info, experience, and any example shots of
your work that you'd like us to consider.

Thanks!

- James

James Van Doren
Research, Neurological & Behavioral Outcomes Center
CWRU, School of Medicine
216-368-5723
james.vandoren at case.edu