[NEohioPAL] Theater Summer Camp in Lorain County

Nina Fisher via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 12 05:43:53 PDT 2016

The MAD* Factory (*music, arts, drama) MAD CAMP 2016!
When: June 20th through July 8th, 10am-3:30pm (no camp July 4th, final performance July 8th evening)
Who: Kids ages 5-14
Where: Oberlin High School
Cost: $400.  Scholarship info available upon request
What: An awesome 3 weeks that includes working on staged plays, acting exercises and games, arts and crafts, a water battle, and more!
To Register: Call 440-774-7062 or email themadfactory2 at oberlin.net to request a registration form.   We will email or mail you one, and once we get back a completed form and payment, your child's spot is reserved.  Space is limited, registration deadline June 3rd!