[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash & Stupid Beautiful Heaven - Sat May 21 - Yorktown Lanes Parma Hts

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 12 07:44:31 PDT 2016

We are celebrating this beautiful spring by playing at one of our favorite
places, the Yorktown Lanes, Saturday May 21 at 9:00. We'll have on our
pretty flowery faces while we rock and sway to amazing Vanity Crash songs
and some very choice songs by artists like T Rex, Mott the Hoople, Lou Reed
and David Bowie. So come on out and have some fun with DeLee Cooper, Taylor
Sue Nagy, Brian Hager, Thomas Anonymous and Dennis Van Crash.

Joining us will the entertaining Stupid Beautiful Heaven who brings cool,
fun songs and great musicianship. Opening the night with an acoustic set and
closing the night with an electric set. A band not to be missed.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Love, one
of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more. Go here to
order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "Wishful Thinking" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)
Indie Rage Radio - http://indierage.com/
http://www.hit-xm.com/lasvegas

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
========================== ======
Saturday, May 21
9:00pm - Stupid Beautiful Heaven - Acoustic Set
9:40pm - Vanity Crash
11:00pm - Stupid Beautiful Heaven - Electric Set
Yorktown Lanes - 21+
6218 Pearl Road
Parma Heights, OH 44130
https://www.facebook.com/stupidbeautifulheaven/