[NEohioPAL] Trail Magic on PBS on June 4

Bette Lou Higgins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 12 17:39:29 PDT 2016

Mark your calendars for TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2016 9 P.M. when WOUB Public
Media will broadcast TRAIL MAGIC: THE GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY!

We are excited that our documentary about this historic hiker has made it
to the "little screen" (which is big for us!) and thank the staff at WOUB
for making this possible, especially Mark Brewer, Chief Operating Officer,
and Loring Lovett, Corporate Support Representative.

Stay tuned for futher developements with other PBS channels and check our
calendar regularly for where you can see any of our Grandma Gatewood
programs.

For information about WOUB's area coverage vist:
http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woubcoveragemap.pdf

If you'd like a presentation of this or any of our programs for your group,
let us know by responding to this e-mail. We'd love to bring a show to you!

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request.

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises