[NEohioPAL] Two More weekends in ROOSTER's WOOD @ Ensemble!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 13 09:19:31 PDT 2016

*Ensemble Theatre enters FINAL TWO weekends of: *
*JERUSALEM*
*by JEZ BUTTERWORTH   directed by IAN WOLFGANG HINZ*

*Here is what Cleveland audiences are saying! These people know what they
are talking about!!*

*(Click Highlighted text to read reviews).  *

*Jerusalem” is at once irreverently funny and quite foreboding, and
director Ian Wolfgang Hinz and his extremely talented, fully committed
ensemble perfectly balance the humor and drama.
<http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/columnists/ensemble-theatre-has-a-hit-with-dark-comedy-jerusalem/article_68fed1e4-0ffe-11e6-b955-5bb69c5b1014.html>*

*-Bob Abelman, Clevleand Jewish News*

*With an awesome cast of CLEVELAND ACTORS.*
*Katya Yaker* Phaedra
*Valerie Young* Ms Fawcett
*August Scarapelli *Mr Parsons
*Mitch Rose *Johnny "Rooster" Byron
*James Rankin* Ginger
*Dana Hart** Professor
*Kyle Huff* Lee
*Michael Johnson *Davey
*Becca Moseley *Pea
*Leah Smith* Tanya
*David Vegh* *Wesley
*Brittni Shambaugh Addison* Dawn
*Miles Pierce* Marky
*Whit Lowell *Troy Whitworth
*Hannah Woodside, Beatrice Woodside, Jesse Gross, Remi Godard, Emmanuel
Climaco, Brett DiCello, Mackenzie Barry*. Ravers
*Emmanuel Climaco, Brett DiCello* Muscle
** (Appears courtesy of Actors' Equity Association)*

*"I hungered for more of the story at intermission as I do when my favorite
TV shows leave me with a cliffhanger before the next week. I laughed at the
subtle potshots and the grand storytelling alike. I fell in love and I had
my heart broken and I saw myself and I saw the world through this
performance. Congratulations cast and crew on an extraordinary delivery of
this script. I'm grateful to have seen theatre that inspires me in life and
on the stage. BRAVO." *
*-Devon Turchan*

*"This production is sheer fun and very surprising. Just excellent all the
way around."*
*-Natalie J. Belle*

*"Last night's show confirmed my belief that JERUSALEM is thus far the best
new play of the 21st century. A must see!" *
*-Tom Frattare.*

*"But then we listen to his tall tales, masterfully presented by Rose with
a mesmerizing combination of mischief and mysticism." *
*-Bob Ableman*

*Ensemble's JERUSALEM: Brilliant -- an evening of raw, unselfconscious
theatre. Ian Hinz's production of this play marks only the fifth time in my
recollection that I've jumped to my feet during a curtain call. Stunning
work from a gifted group of actors, many of whom I've been lucky to share a
stage with or wish I could. When I see performances like the ones given by
Mitch Rose or Dana Hart tonight, it makes me ask myself how I could
possibly dare to set foot onstage. *
*-Skip Corris*

*"Jerusalem" at Ensemble Theatre, folks. I laughed, I cried, I went
outside. Funny, tragic, frightening, exhilarating, and way "bigger" than
any of its particular elements - the works. A wonderful script, executed
with commitment and skill. Mitch Rose gives a gem of a performance. Two
more weekends. Get your butts in there."  -Robert Hawkes*

*"Alanna and I had the pleasure of seeing Jerusalem by Jez Butterworth at
Ensemble Theatre in Cleveland Heights this past Sunday! We thoroughly
enjoyed the amazing writing, execution and over-all experience of this
show. There were some amazing performances as well as a fantastic set and
lighting design. All around this, Ian Wolfgang Hinz directed production, is
a MUST SEE!"*
*-Sean Derry and Alanna Romansky (Co Founders/Artistic Directors, None Too
Fragile Theatre)*

*"I enjoyed the energy of the cast at this Sunday's** performance of
JERUSALEM. I enjoyed Mitch Rose's thoughtful and realistic portrayal of the
"fringe persona" of Rooster. Yep, he made us cringe at the right moments
and created the space for us to care and have sympathy. He left all his
energy on the stage. Great work. James Rankin (Ginger) was the perfect foil
for Mitch (Rooster)'s tall tales James has Great knees and it is a joy to
watch his supple movements around the stage."*
*-Judith Patrick*

*Come out and support some really great Cleveland actors as they bravely
journey through a masterful script... *

*BRING A TICKET, BROCHURE, RECIEPT from seeing a show at ANY Theatre this
year and we sill give you $5 off your ticket at the door!!!*

*Now through MAY 21st*
Ensemble *Mainstage*Theatre
*Fridays & Saturdays* @*8pm*.  *Sundays*@*2pm. *

For tickets call *216.321.2930 <216.321.2930>.*
Email us at *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>.*
Click *HERE <https://ensemble-theatre.tixato.com/buy/jerusalem>* to
purchase tickets online!

*SPECIAL BENEFIT PERFORMANCE ON MAY 21st!*

*Click **HERE* <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/benefit/>* for more
information on our BENEFIT PERFORMANCE, 5pm-9pm*

*Jerusalem Performance , Food, Prizes, Music from the Mike Petrone Band,
and be the first to hear our AMAZING 16-17 Season!  An Ensemble BEER brewed
just for OUR EVENT!!!!*
*Prizes from L'Albatros, The Cleveland Museum of Art, The Cleveland Play
House, The Wine Spot, Apollo's Fire, Dobama, and more....*

*Support the Arts.  Support Cleveland Heights. Support Ensemble.  We look
forward to seeing you in our audience!*
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*