[NEohioPAL] AUDITION WORKSHOP - How to Self Tape Amazing Auditions From Home

Kurt Yue via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 13 11:58:01 PDT 2016

If you're serious about acting and want it make it your *CAREER*, learning
how to self-tape your auditions from home is a must.

As of today, I have personally booked 18 jobs in 2016 - all through self
taped auditions. I've also helped many local actors tape auditions for
major TV shows and feature films.

A few months ago, I met an actor from LA who booked a recurring role on*
THE WALKING DEAD* via self taped audition! No callback, no casting director
interview, nothing - just one self taped audition got him the part!

Self-Taping has become an industry standard. Those that are able to do it
well have a leg up on the competition.

Join me at the workshop on May 15th as we breakdown the elements of a
professional self-taped audition and learn how to record, edit, and upload
an audition using only your smartphone!

You'll also learn how to get creative with your audition videos so they
really stand out from the crowd. I'll show examples of my own auditions to
demonstrate this.

Last, but not least, we will go over ways to find and submit for audition
opportunities online. Earlier this year,* Steven Spielberg* held an open
casting call for multiple LEAD ROLES in his upcoming movie Ready Player
One. Do you want to be the first to know when an audition like this is
available? I'll show you what websites you need to be subscribed to.

This workshop will take place on *Sunday, May 15th from 12pm - 3pm* at the
Houde School of Acting in Cleveland Heights.

For more information (watch the video) and to register, please visit this
website

http://www.clevelandauditiontaping.com/self-taping-workshop-may-15th-2016

In a recent seminar hosted by the SAG Foundation, Pippa Harrison, head of
casting at Spotlight, had this to say

*"More and more, you will get jobs based on auditions you've taped
yourself. Even if you're the most techno-phobic person out there, you have
to get really good at self taping."*

To learn how to get really good at self taping, come to the workshop this
Sunday, May 15th!

http://www.clevelandauditiontaping.com/self-taping-workshop-may-15th-2016