[NEohioPAL] Par 64 and 56 instruments for sale

Clay Nielsen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 13 12:15:17 PDT 2016

Arlene’s Broadway on Buffalo, 236 Buffalo Street, Conneaut, Ohio has approximately 27 theater lights for sale, split between Par 64s and Par 56s. Most are polished aluminum and almost all work…a couple are in need of new sockets, etc. More than half still have working lamps.

No clamps or barn doors included. Our stock of replacement bulbs (5-6 300 watt Par 56 bulbs) and any other spare parts we find ARE included in sale. $200 for all. Contact Clay Nielsen 440-812-3343 or email hilltopr at mac.com or hilltopr at broadwayonbufffalo.com for information.