[NEohioPAL] Cinema Czar seeking to build an Industry

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 14 09:13:26 PDT 2016

Prelude2Cinema is seeking to compile a list of Talent in the region. We have opened the office of the Cinema Czar to build a Cinema Industry here that will be inclusive to everyone (Hollywood and Indies). This is for all Filmmakers, actors, models, writers and everyone who wants to have Movies here all the time. The Reasons for Building an Industry of own that is inclusive of the Hollywood movie industry, but unique to this region is explained on the site.

https://cinemaczarblog.wordpress.com/cinema-database/

Join our Crusade 2 Create a Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Studio Chief/ Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema Inc.