[NEohioPAL] Free Swing Dance Lessons in downtown Cleveland!

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 16 11:48:24 PDT 2016

Free swing dance lessons EVERY Thursday at Tomos!

Beginner swing dance lesson from 7-8 with Loreto Agdinaoay Jr. and Corrie Holliday of Get Hep Swing

This week’s lesson will be on Jitterbug.  The easiest form of swing dancing!

Stay after the lesson for DJed music with Loreto and Corrie from 8-11.

Everything will be swinging on the second floor. Come early for a meal and a drink.

Plenty of street parking is available. There are also some paid parking lots nearby.

Tomo’s Hibachi and Sushi is located at 1293 West 9th.

Please be sure to check www.GetHepSwing.com for all of the latest details on our 2 hour Sunday specialty workshops in Lakewood at The Movement Factory, multi-week group lessons in Brecksville at The Brecksville Center for the Arts, free performances and lessons outside in downtown Cleveand in association with Playhouse Square and the Tri-C Jazz Fest, and other special events at BluJazz in Akron and The Music Box Supper Club in The Flats. We are everywhere!