[NEohioPAL] Staff positions still needing to be filled at Camp Long Lake For the Arts in the Adironracks + Eve 'n' Stephen on the move!!

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 19 12:45:09 PDT 2016

Hi list,
   I received this in an email from the camp director where Eve 'n' Stephen will be working this summer.  Since Neopal is a great conduit for our fellow artistes, I thought to pass it along in case you are looking for work this summer. Check out Camp Long Lake for the Arts and see what a beautiful place it is and all they are offering their campers. For those of you who have said you want to come along with us, here's your chance.
>From Geoff Burnett:
" What we still need.  We are looking for tech staff who are sound engineers, carpenters and stage crew.
  If you know anyone please tell them to call me asap we have awesome jobs for them.
  I also need a dance instructor for the whole summer.
               email him at marc at longlakecamp.com or call (914)  693 7111
     On a personal note, we have 2 rooms to rent for the summer and beyond. Located in beautiful Cleveland Heights, between Lee Road ( Cain Park) and Coventry.  Looking for mature, responsible folks. There is a finished 3rd with private bath and a 2nd floor sunny room with adjoining porch. We are currently planting our raised bed gardens and our tenants will be invited to eat fresh out of the garden. Already planted spinach, lettuce, peas and kale.........

     In the musical arena,  Eve 'n' Stephen sing and play at noon, this Sunday, May 22 at the Hessler Street Fair. WRUW 91.1 FM will live broadcast both days of the fair, starting at 11 am Saturday, May 21st and ending with our dear friend, Carlos Jones and the PLUS ( Peace Love Unity Syndicate) band on Sunday night. Go to hessler.org for the full line up of music, vendors and craftspeople. Happy Hessler !!! ( If it's Hessler time, you know that Spring has truly arrived in Cleveland.)

 And finally, ALL IN IN THE 216!! GO CAVS!!!