[NEohioPAL] Final TWO performances of JERUSALEM at ENSEMBLE!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 19 16:11:56 PDT 2016

*FINAL TWO PERFORMANCES OF ENSEMBLE'S *
*JERUSALEM*
*by JEZ BUTTERWORTH   directed by IAN WOLFGANG HINZ.  *

*Selections for Cleveland Plain Dealer Review.  (Click Quoted Text to read
entire review).*

"Odd as it is, the work of English poet and mystic William Blake has
inspired two of the funniest, most challenging plays to hit the boards in
Cleveland in years...The first was a flawless production of "There Is a
Happiness That Morning Is" at Cleveland Public Theatre in 2013, a cerebral
comedy by Chicago playwright Mickle Maher that concerned the mea culpa of
two Blake scholars following an open-air lovemaking session on the lawn of
their bucolic East Coast campus. The second is "Jerusalem" by British
playwright Jez Butterworth, playing its last weekend this Friday and
Saturday at Ensemble Theatre."
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2016/05/ensemble_theatres_jerusalem_is.html>

"Hinz dives headlong into the fracas and emerges unscathed, delivering a
creation bristling with mystery, manic joy and life."
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2016/05/ensemble_theatres_jerusalem_is.html>

"Johnny "Rooster" Byron, played by a mesmeric Mitch Rose.. Rose, his voice
a deep rasp, his eyes often touched with a hint of madness, perfectly
captures Rooster's irresistible charisma...
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2016/05/ensemble_theatres_jerusalem_is.html>
 -*Andrea Simakis, Cleveland Plain Dealer*

"Dear Celeste, I wanted to write to let you know how absolutely mesmerized
I was by the production of JERUSALEM that I saw yesterday. It took my
breath away. The acting was uniformly outstanding-each character was
depicted with such charisma and intelligence, and the direction was SUPERB!
PLEASE keep producing challenging, intriguing, magnificent plays like this
one. Ensemble Theatre consistently offers the best theatre in Cleveland."
*-Audience Member May 8th.  *

*Only TWO more shows before Rooster's Wood disappears.    *
*This Friday* at *8pm.*
*Benefit Performance Saturday* at *5pm. *

*Music Food and Drinks after the show and 2016-17 Season **Announcement!  *

For tickets call *216.321.2930 <216.321.2930>.*
Email us at *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>.*
Click *HERE <https://ensemble-theatre.tixato.com/buy/jerusalem>* to
purchase tickets online!

*SPECIAL BENEFIT PERFORMANCE ON MAY 21st!*
Click *HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/benefit/>* for more
information on our BENEFIT PERFORMANCE
*Jerusalem Performance , Food, Prizes, Music from the Mike Petrone Band,
and be the first to hear our AMAZING 16-17 Season!  *

*Support the Arts.  Support Cleveland Heights. Support Ensemble.  *
*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*