[NEohioPAL] Soul Sister Story Sharing

Nici Romo via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 20 21:38:47 PDT 2016

Soul Sister Story Sharing Event

May 24 from 7pm to 9pm

Akron Center for Music and Performance
118 W. Market St.
Akron, Oh 44303

What Kind of Woman are you?

Join Akron Theater Artist, Nici Romo of Wandering Aesthetics as she leads a story based discussion about women in society today. Bring your stories and experiences to share as we begin the dialogue of the issues women face on a daily basis.

 What are the highs and lows of everyday life?
How does the media see women?
Why are we still fighting for equality in 2016?

No topic will be off limits. All women of any back ground is encouraged to attend. This event based on open story circles will sure to be a great night of sisterhood and soul sharing.

This is a free event but the conversation will be priceless!!

Empowerment is the first step to real change.

#SoulSisterStorySharing