[NEohioPAL] Encore Screening of Banger; a film by Skip Thomas Productions

Tina Hobbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 21 06:28:04 PDT 2016

See it again or see it for the first time.
ENCORE PERFORMANCE
8 screens, 1,700 movie goers, media, lights and cameras - the premier for Banger was a huge success and we could not have done it without you.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.You may have missed the red carpet affair but you still have a chance to catch the movie that everyone is raving about before it leaves Cleveland.  Encore screening of Banger
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Atlas Cinemas Lakeshore 7
22624 Lakeshore Blvd
Euclid OH 44123