[NEohioPAL] Free Fishing Event - Fishing with Dad

Knowles, Dennis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 21 19:18:32 PDT 2016

The Fishing Foundation in partnership with the Urban League of Greater Cleveland, Inc. Present
Fishing with Dad!
“Celebrating Dads and the invaluable role that they play in our lives…”
Saturday, June 18, 2016 – 11am – 4pm

Rockefeller Pond at MLK Blvd and East 105th St.
Cleveland, from 11am – 4pm

ITEMS TO BE PROVIDED:

·        A free rod & reel for registered attendees

·        Souvenir t-shirt for registered attendees

·        Bait

·        Grilled hot dogs & hamburgers

·        Snacks & soft drinks

·        (Anglers may bring their own fishing gear)

To register go to - thefishingfoundation.org
or ulcleveland.org or call the Greater Cleveland Urban League
216-622-0999 – Saturday, June 18 – 11am -  4pm
Father’s Day Weekend
Fishing with Dad is made possible thanks to the generous support of
Cabela’s, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, The City of Cleveland, Omnova Solutions Foundation,
Neighborhood Leadership Development Program,  North Coast Bass Anglers Association,
Executive Meeting Planners, LLC and the Ohio Federation of Soil & Water Conservation Districts

 Dennis Knowles | Producer| D: (216) 916-6252 | F: (216) 916-6253<http://www.ideastream.org>

 Idea Center | 1375 Euclid | Cleveland OH 44115

 From potholes to flooding sewer systems, Northeast Ohio has its share of infrastructure challenges. Share your thoughts about those challenges in the latest Listening Project survey at ideastream.org/lp<http:///www.ideastream.org/lp>

 [ideastream]

 The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities

 Follow us on Facebook and Twitter<http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>