[NEohioPAL] HEADSHOTS: 50% off Studio and Outdoor Headshot Sessions (UPDATE)

Lavar Elliott via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 23 05:43:14 PDT 2016

*Lavar Elliott Photography's annual "30 for $50" Headshot Sale*

www.lavarelliottphotography.com/

****ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT AT THIS GREAT RATE****

Every year we would like to give back to the acting community that has been
so gracious to us. So as a way to say thank you once a year we like to
offer specially discounted rates on all of our headshot sessions to the
first 30 clients.

*Session includes:*

   - Up to one hour of photography
   - Studio, Outdoor or Indoor/Outdoor session
   - Unlimited outfits
   - Three images/poses with FULL EDITS

Our normal headshot session is $100 but for a limited time during this sale
you *pay only $50!*

*Add On:*

   - Additional hour of photography $35 with two additional images/poses
   with FULL EDITS.
   - Additional edited images/poses from session $10 each.
   - Professional photo lab 8x10 prints, $10/print when ordering 5 or more
   prints.

Book your session soon! Due to the extreme savings that we offer during
this sale we can only offer it to our first 30 clients. So don't miss out
on this great offer! Visit our website for our most recent sessions.

*Visit our website and sign up now or call us at 440-815-1771
<440-815-1771>*

*www.lavarelliottphotography.com/ <http://www.lavarelliottphotography.com/>*

Lavar Elliott Photography
"...all together beautiful..."