[NEohioPAL] FREE Arts Resource for Summit County Artists and Residents

Benjamin Rexroad via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 23 23:18:13 PDT 2016

*Are you an ARTIST, ORGANIZATION or VENUE that hosts “arts and culture”
EVENTS in Summit County*
*Then register for www.SummitLive365.com <http://www.summitlive365.com>! *

SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com> is a FREE resource for YOU to
promote your work.

Since it’s launch in October, SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com> has
been featured in ads at movie theaters, on Metro RTA buses, on the radio,
on websites and in traditional print publications.

Not only will your profile and events be listed on THE premiere destination
to see what’s going on in Summit County, we also help spread the word by
posting on our social media sites – and our followers just keep growing!

Finally, we feature events posted on our site in our newsletter which goes
out to over 500 subscribers!

SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com> is an initiative under the
newly formed ArtsNow <http://www.artsnow.org>.

A R T S N O W

ArtsNow is an innovative non-profit which connects arts, culture, and
community. An outcome of the GAR and Knight Foundation funded Arts and
Culture Assessment
<http://garfdn.org/Data/Sites/1/artsandculturalassessmentforsummitcounty.pdf>,
ArtsNow seeks to connect, collaborate, and support the incredible creative
sector in Summit County.
MISSION

The mission of ArtsNow is to strengthen the vibrancy of Summit County and
enrich the lives of its people and community through the advancement of
arts and culture.

ArtsNow owns and operates SummitLive365.com <http://summitlive365.com/>, a
website providing a comprehensive arts, culture, and entertainment calendar
as well as a free portal for artists and creatives to showcase their talent.

http://www.thesuburbanite.com/article/20151018/ENTERTAINMENTLIFE/
http://www.ohio.com/news/local/new-web-site-www-summitlive365-com-to-be-launched-as-one-stop-shop-for-summit-county-arts-culture-1.632431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vNgYn6C54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcTb-xKWe-I