[NEohioPAL] Does your script or screenplay need more Oomph? Now offering "Professional Punch-Ups"

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 24 23:41:18 PDT 2016

Does your movie script, screenplay, or stage play need a little more humor, or dramatic oomph to get it just right? Well look no further as we are proud to announce our latest service to the industry, "Punch-Ups". Let our team of professional comic writers punch up your script and give it the very best that it deserves.

In addition to Comedic Punch-Ups, we also offer Punch-Ups for Drama, Crime Drama, Horror, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Action/Adventure and Documentaries. Our Punch-Up Teams are comprised of professional comedians and playwrights from our home base in Cleveland as well as our newest LA and New York branch offices.

You've done what you can but the script needs tweaked, that's where we come in. Let 1Mobinc.com take your script to the level of excellence at a price you can afford. With over 20 years of dialect writing experience, you can trust that we'll go that extra mile to achieve the very best results possible. Thank you for your time and break a leg.

Sincerely
W.J.
1Mobinc.com