[NEohioPAL] Emergency, Last Minue Casting Call for short film

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 25 18:05:24 PDT 2016

 The writer/director of The Deluge is looking for a female lead to help make a military style drama. This project is an unpaid and non-union, but meals will be provided on the days we shoot. Who I’m seeking to cast are: MARY: mid-late 20’s; she is Sean’s off-and-on again girlfriend and she cares for Sean, maybe too much at times. In her heart of hear she wants to make it work. She can see past all of Sean’s flaws, deep down she knows he’s a good guy. We begin filming June 6th-June 8th, sorry for the short notice, but I had a last minute cancellation. The filming will take place around Northeast Ohio.Reply to this email for details.