[NEohioPAL] Harmonious A Cappella - Summer Auditions

Jacob Damsky via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 26 11:50:46 PDT 2016

Hello Cleveland!

We are *Harmonious*, Cleveland's premier, professional A Cappella group!
Our group started at the beginning of this year and we are hoping to
expand! We sing an eclectic mix of songs ranging from Frank Sinatra to
Beyoncé, and we're constantly learning new music to perform. If you've been
looking for a musical outlet where you can share your voice with the
greater Cleveland community alongside other talented vocalists, consider
auditioning for us!

Auditions will be held on *Sa**turday June 4th* from 10:00 AM until 1:00
PM, and *Sunday June 5th* from 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM at the Blank Canvas
Theatre (1305 W 78th St Suite 211, Cleveland, OH 44102). *All voice parts
are welcome, including vocal percussionists! *

For auditions please prepare two contrasting 30 second song segments that
show off your voice! Auditions will be in 10 minute segments and if you're
interested please send us an email at harmoniousacappella at gmail.com for
more details. Also, check out our new website for more information:
http://harmoniousacappella.wix.com/harmonious

We're excited to see what talent Cleveland has to offer!