[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATELY SEEKING JERRY LEE LEWIS

Michael Stein via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 27 10:43:17 PDT 2016

IMMEDIATE NEED TO FILL ROLE!

WE JUST LOST OUR CAST MEMBER!

*Million Dollar Quartet - NEED a Jerry Lee Lewis at the Palace Theater ASAP*

We just lost our Jerry Lee Lewis and rehearsal start this Monday in
Chicago, IL.

Please email Anthony Tomaska at ajt at dellspalace.com

Please submit a video audition for the character “Jerry Lee Lewis” this
week.  I will attach the “Monologue sides” for your review.  The video
audition of you reading the sides can be as simple as an iPhone video
uploaded to Drop Box or YouTube and send me an invite or web link.

We are looking for a vocal Range: C3-G4 and someone who can play advanced
rockabilly/rock and roll piano (MUST be able to solo comfortably in various
keys), but the maracas (can be taught).

Must be available for the entire schedule listed below? There are NO
understudies.

*Tentative Schedule:*

May 30 – June 10 --- Rehearsal in Chicago

June 11- 16 --- Tech

June 17 --- Opening

August 21 --- Closing

*Housing provided

*Transportation provided

I am looking forward to your video submission auditions. If you have any
questions feel free to give me a call.

*Michael Stein*

*Production Manager/Technical DirectorPalace Theatre*
*564 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South*
*Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965*
*608-253-4000 ext 117*
*Cell 330-687-8187*