[NEohioPAL] PAID ASM Opportunities, Seeking Assistant Stage Manager Resumes for Upcoming Season

Ryan Wolf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 27 12:36:54 PDT 2016

Near West Theatre (nearwesttheatre.org) is accepting resumes for
experienced Assistant Stage Managers for upcoming productions throughout
2016/2017 season.  Our productions next season are as follows:

Urinetown September  16-25, 2016

Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat  November 18- Dec 11, 2016

The Wiz  February 10-19, 2017

Mary Poppins  May 5-21, 2017

Carrie the Musical  July 21-August 6, 2017

Positions will require evening and weekend availability.  Please email your
resume to Ryan Wolf Production Stage Manager at rwolf at nearwesttheatre.org for
considerations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

--
Ryan Wolf
Production Stage Manager

*"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is
to be a human being."*  -Oscar Wilde-