[NEohioPAL] Auditions Wednesday, June 8th

Nico Tatalovic via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 30 23:53:06 PDT 2016

OPEN CALL- Auditions Wednesday June 8th 6:00P.M. at The California Palms
Hotel and Suites for the interactive play *My So-Called Wedding, and You're
Invited.*

Auditions will consist of two contrasting monologues (1-2 minutes each), a
brief reading from the script then actors will be broken into groups to
improvise various scenarios. All auditions will be filmed to be reviewed by
production. Please bring along a headshot and resume. If you plan on
attending please send a confirmation email to MySoCalledWedding at gmail.com
so we can put groups of actors together in advance for the group readings.

Address for the audition:
California Palms Hotel and Suites
1051 N Canfield Niles Road
Austintown, OH 44515