[NEohioPAL] UNIQUE SUMMER THEATER CAMP WITH CIRQUE DU SOLEIL ARTIST!

Natalie Jennings via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 31 08:48:11 PDT 2016

MOON FARM ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:

SUMMER THEATRE CAMP - WORKSHOP by Camp We-Create

It's here everyone! Camp We Create. Work with award winning artist, actor and musician Craig Jennings. Craig has been traveling the world creating, coaching and performing characters who sing with Cirque du Soleil for the past seventeen years. As co-founder of Camp- We-Create, Craig would like to invite a small group of talented young actors on a theatrical journey. This summer we will use the same acting techniques used by Craig while working on such stages as the Royal Albert Hall in London to the Tokyo dome in Japan.

First and foremost, we want our camp to be fun. Our aim is to provide a summer program which comes from a place of play and self discovery. Confidence, creativity, focus, teamwork and problem solving are all benefits of the theatre. Acting classes can help teach life skills to children who explore the stage.

It's our greatest delight to share these techniques as we're looking forward to a fun, theatrical summer with an enthusiastic group of talented young artists.

*Camp begins June 13th Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (11 weeks) *$225 a week

*We are excited offer a 10% discount to campers who book 3 or more weeks.

*20% discount for campers booking the entire 11 week workshop. *$25 discount a week for additional family members.
CONTACT: campwecreate at gmail.com

Natalie B. Jennings

"THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD, IS GETTING STARTED.”   	                  Mark Twain