[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim new series starts monday!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 1 09:49:51 PDT 2016

ASK THE ANGELS

Yoga Series

Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim
and the angels during meditation time.

Starts June 6 2016

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

12 CLASSES PRE PAID ($120) GETS YOU A FREE DECK OF

Angel Answers Oracle Cards

 (NO CLASS JULY 4)

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on asking and receiving from the
angels!  Together we will explore receiving angel messages while practicing
yoga. Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from
Kim and the angels during meditation time.

We will learn a new way to shift our energy to receive guidance and love.
You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending
individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.