[NEohioPAL] Modeling Camp new week opened!

Barb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 3 05:16:10 PDT 2016

Dream Team Models and former model and Award Winning photographer are pleased to announce that our June Modeling camps are full to the rafters and we're opening a new week in July, the 11th-15th!  Five spots remain, so if your 11-16 year old girl is interested in looking and feeling beautiful inside and out in a safe, positive  environment, take a look at the details at  http://www.barbstitzer.com and call Barb Stitzer at 330.714.6261 today to secure your spot for  the Best week of summer!

All my best,
Barb
Barbara Stitzer
330.714.6261