[NEohioPAL] Garage Sale tomorrow in Cleveland Heights 10 am - 6 pm (send PM for address.)

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 3 20:09:04 PDT 2016

Kenmore Refrigerator, 4 - drawer dresser, kid's shelf, side table, men's, boys and girl's bikes ( y'all send me some good vibes so I can find the lock keys,) oversize blackboard + music staff (chalk), kid's drafting table, books, CD's, DVD's, games, canvas director's chairs (2), large dog crate, small dog/cat crate, Weights, Ab exerciser, girl's roller skates, girl's large/petite adult ice skating dresses & gymnastic leotards, Scrubs (Cherokee, Landau) size SMALL, black, turquoise & prints, linens, miscellaneous.
 NO EARLY BIRDS!! IF YOU HAVE COME TO MY GARAGE SALES BEFORE AND STOLEN FROM ME (hard to believe, but you know who you are) DO NOT COME TO MY DRIVEWAY. I WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE.