[NEohioPAL] Swing dance under the chandelier in downtown Cleveland Tuesday, June 7th - FREE!

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 4 07:01:37 PDT 2016

Come and dance with us outside in downtown Cleveland right outside of Playhouse Square! Join us in a fabulous night of swing dance lessons, social dancing and live music under the chandelier!

5:15-6pm - Lindy dance lesson with swing dance champion Valerie Salstrom of Get Hep Swing! Learn the original form of swing dancing from a pro for free! Assisting Valerie will be long time swing dancer Loreto Agdniaoay.

6-8pm - Dance outside to the sweet, swingin' sounds of Red Light Roxy!

There will be a dance floor, but like all of our other swing dance events downtown we will have a huge crowd so please plan to dance both on and off the dance floor.

This event is brought to you by the wonderful collaboration of Playhouse Square, Viva Dance and Get Hep Swing.

Please invite your friends. This will be an amazing night you will not want to miss!