[NEohioPAL] actor wanted for a reading at Ensemble Theatre

Joseph Bauer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 4 09:24:28 PDT 2016

     Please send me your headshot and resume if you are an actor, mid 20's,
white and male for a reading of my drama, "Hotel California," at Ensemble
Theatre in Cleveland Heights on Tues., June 28th at 7 p.m.
     This is the story of Tommy O' Brien, a troubled Los Angeles
screenwriter with a problem, and an unorthodox psychiatrist with the
solution: a one act, two-hander set in the psych ward of a hospital in the
present.
     Joeybauer3607 at gmail.com