[NEohioPAL] Dancers Needed!

Kate Bonifas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 6 12:01:09 PDT 2016

We are in need of 7 principle cast members and 20-30 back up dancers for
one week of shooting between June 12-20 with reshoots as necessary until
July 1st for a music video is to be submitted to the All American High
School Film Festival.

5 men ages 16-24, all ethnicities (dance experience preferable) that can
pull off a rock/punk rock look and own a solid black suit and tie/tux

3 women ages 16-24, all ethnicities (dance experience preferable) that can
pull off a rock/punk rock look

10-15 men and 10-15 women ages 16-24 with dance experience will also be
cast as background dancers.

Please send a photo, your height, any experience you have with dance, as
well as experience you may have on film or the stage to me at
katbon123 at gmail.com with the subject DANCE. Those who are cast must be
available on all of the listed dates!

Filming will take place primarily on the West Side of Cleveland. Details
will be given upon casting. We are not able to pay any cast members;
however, this is a great opportunity to get experience on camera and you
will get your name in the credits! Films chosen as finalists for the AAHSFF
will be shown at AMC Empire 25 Theaters at Times Square in New York City in
October! This is an amazing opportunity to have your name out there so
don’t miss out!

Tentative scheduled days so far are as follows:

June 12 and 13: rehearsal days

                10am-12:30pm

June 14: film for dances

                12pm-finish

Please be available all day for these shoots (June 12-20) as times are
tentative and may change

Thank you!

Kate Bonifas (director)

katbon123 at gmail.com