[NEohioPAL] Camp We-Create

Natalie Jennings via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 6 20:12:47 PDT 2016

	MOON FARM ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS

SUMMER THEATER CAMP- WORKSHOP

BY camp we-create in Stow
	Work with award winning artist, actor and musician Craig Jennings. Craig has been traveling the world creating, coaching and performing characters who sing with Cirque du Soleil for the past seventeen years. As co-founder of Camp We-Create, Craig would like to invite a small group of talented young actors on a  theatrical journey. Learn to use the same acting techniques used by Craig while working on the Cirque stage. Come create with us!

Camp begins
JUNE 13th Monday-Friday
9am-4pm (11 weeks). Attendees can
participate for the entire workshop or join
us as a “guest artist” any week they choose.

$225 a week
We are excited offer a 10% discount to campers who book 3 or more weeks.
20% discount for campers booking the entire 11 week workshop.
$25 weekly discounted fee for each additional sibling.
VIEW OUR WEBSITE: www.campwe-create.com

CONTACT: campwecreate at gmail.com <mailto:campwecreate at gmail.com>   phone # :  234-334-0487