[NEohioPAL] Dancing Wheels Company & School Summer Programs

G. Michael Bargas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 7 13:09:01 PDT 2016

Dancing Wheels Company & School Summer Programs

Adult Summer Intensive Training | June 20 - July 1, 2016
The Dancing Wheels Company & School will be offering a two-week Adult Summer Intensive Training for dancers 15 years and older. We will take participants on a step-by-step guide of how to perform and teach our specific technique. This workshop may also serve as an opportunity to audition potential trainees and apprentices for the Dancing Wheels Company. New this year, our second week will focus on our teacher-training manual, ending with the award of a certificate of completion.  Download the brochure at: http://www.dancingwheels.org/documents/Brochure_ASIT.pdf.

Tuition: $275 for one week, or $500 ofr both weeks ($50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration).  Download registration form at: http://dancingwheels.org/documents/RegistrationForm_ASIT.pdf

Youth Muti-Arts Camp “Through the Decades” | July 18 - 29, 2016
Join the School of Dancing Wheels as we explore Dance, Theatre, Visual Arts, and Videography used over the past 35 years. Perfect for children (ages 5-15 years) with and without disabilities to learn, grow, and play together this summer!  Download the brochure at: http://dancingwheels.org/documents/YouthArtsCamp.pdf.

Tuition: $475 for Two Week Camp ($50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration).  Download registration form at:http://dancingwheels.org/documents/RegistrationFormYAC.pdf.

For additional information on our Summer Programs please contact Sara Lawrence-Sucato at School at DancingWheels.org or (216) 432-0306.