[NEohioPAL] Seeking Costume Consultant/Designer for Short Independent Film

dustin nowlin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 8 08:00:30 PDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }

Production for: After The Rain*
One woman's struggle to survive in a hostile world in the wake of the great flood which covered all lands and wiped out all humanity. Armed only with her will to live, the dreams of her past, and the hope for tomorrow. All that she has to do now, is survive.
Period piece: Ancient Sumeria
We need alterations and creative input!
Although we are small, this is a paid position. And we are in production now! So please be available!
-Dustin Nowlin DustinNowlin at gmail.com <<http://www.dustinnowlin.com 216.744.0029 if unavailable please leave a message

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad