[NEohioPAL] Affordable Video Production for Arts Organizations & Freelancers

Megan Poletti Kuhar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 8 09:26:45 PDT 2016

Need a promotional video for your website? Want to release a documentary
for your upcoming production? Video production is more affordable than you
think.

The* hey! media* group is available to help you design, produce, and edit
your personalized video project. We've already worked with clients like *Beck
Center for the Arts, St. Edward High School, *and *Baldwin Wallace
University*. *Video packages start at $200*.

Visit heypoletti.com/hire for examples of our work, or send us an e-mail at
hey at heypoletti.com for a customized quote.