[NEohioPAL] Academy for the Performing Arts auditions deadline August 1

Tom Fulton via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 9 14:51:30 PDT 2016

To the parents and students of West G., Aurora, Solon, Chagrin Falls,
Orange, Beachwood, Mayfield, Richmond Hts., Brush, Willoughby North and
South:

The Academy has three spots open for the 2016-17 season.  If you missed our
previous auditions, you can still apply.  The Academy will be producing
nine shows next year, including:  Man of La Mancha, Lillian Hellman's The
Little Foxes, The Senior Improv Show, You're a Good Man Charley Brown,
Shakespeare's All Female Julius Caesar, Women of Lockerbie, Quothe The
Raven, Myths and Monsters, and Tennessee Williams' Night of the Iguana.

To set up an interview audition, please email Director Tom Fulton at
tomtq2 at gmail.com.  Check out our website for The Academy at
chagrinacademy.org.

The Academy is a program of Excel TECC and is college preparatory
theatre program in its ninth year.  Students study half a day, five days a
week for two years.  Our senior graduating classes average 3.5 million
dollars in scholarship offers each year.  This year our 36 seniors were
offered 5.2 million dollars from the finest theatre schools in America and
abroad.

We would love to hear from you!

Tom Fulton
Director