[NEohioPAL] FEATURE FILM COMPANY HIRING SALES AND MARKETING REPS ($50K potential)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 11 17:55:07 PDT 2016

Areyou a motivated sales professional with a passion formovies or an interest in how films are made?  If you want to work when youwant and where you want while making money working in the film industry then wewant to talk to you.  Afeature film starring a former Saturday Night Live cast member is comingto Cleveland this fall. 1031 Films, needs sales and marketing reps to join our investment finance team.
 Qualifications:
   - 3 year sales and/or marketing experience
   - Ability to identify potential investors and confidence to close deal
   - Ability to meet sales goals
   - Goal-oriented and money-driven personality
   - Interest in the motion picture industry
   - Willingness to learn about the movie industry to better serve the production company and its investors
 Sendresume and cover letter to info at 1031films.com   JobType: Contract, Part-Time
Requiredexperience:
   - Sales and Marketing: 3 years

About Us: 1031 Films was founded on a love ofstorytelling. We make character driven comedies and dramas starring some of thebiggest names in Hollywood. We don't make movies with explosions or superheroes, we make movies that touch the heart and tickle the funny bone. We makecritically acclaimed films that make people laugh, smile, think, cry and feel.Because that's what art should do.