[NEohioPAL] Carl Perkins - Million Dollar Quartet - Palace Theater Wisconsin Dells, WI

Michael Stein via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 11 20:23:31 PDT 2016

*Million Dollar Quartet - NEED a Carl Perkins at the Palace Theater ASAP *

*We were able to fill our immediate need for this role but we will need a
replacement later in June.*

* Please email Anthony Tomaska at ajt at dellspalace.com Please submit a video
audition for the character “Carl Perkins” this week.  Contact us for
monologue sides for you to read and submit.We are looking for advanced
rockabilly/classic rock and roll electric guitar (a strong rhythm player
and be able to solo comfortably in various keys)  Must be available for the
entire schedule listed below? There are NO understudies.*

*Start date*

*June 24August 21 --- Closing *Housing provided*Transportation provided I
am looking forward to your video submission auditions. If you have any
questions feel free to give me a call.*

*Michael Stein*

*Production Manager/Technical DirectorPalace Theatre*
*564 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South*
*Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965*
*608-253-4000 ext 117*
*Cell 330-687-8187*