[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND: "If you only see one play this year, it should be LINES IN THE DUST." - Cool Cleveland

Cathleen OMalley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 16 10:38:49 PDT 2016

Cleveland Public Theatre presents
LINES IN THE DUST<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2015-2016/lines-in-the-dust/>
by Nikkole Salter. Directed by Beth Wood.
**FINAL WEEKEND**
Must close Saturday, June 18th!

A working-class single mom does "whatever it takes" to ensure a quality education for her child. LINES IN THE DUST is a compelling new work that explores how community informs identity and the relationships between people on either side of the opportunity gap.
"Under the compelling direction of director Beth Wood, Lines in the Dust is wonderful... the three incredible actors, who not only give voice to cogent arguments but do so with honest expression, raw emotion and layers of complexity and creativity."
Cleveland Jewish News<http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/columnists/bob_abelman/cleveland-public-theatre-carves-out-powerful-lines-in-the-dust/article_1945682e-2f30-11e6-bda6-d3babecbf2bc.html>
"Lines in the Dust at Cleveland Public Theatre, probably one of the most important shows I've seen in years..."
-Johnathon, Audience member

"I was moved - I was amazed - I was entertained - I was provoked. Especially important for those passionate about public education and the issues of race that haunt our society today."
-Jenny, Audience member

"The Cleveland Public Theatre's production, under the focused direction of Beth Wood, grabs and holds attention...If you only see one play this year, it should be Lines in the Dust."
-Roy Berko, Cool Cleveland<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001OV-3zD0Z_lSMSAHziRMlpuTs0gOSLwBhQ7OzirMKcb95KRHw6hCmYuyRTW7QLMGH1qceULXv5UN3buxOuKhQZnt_Si0SkmrinN8jNxQFK9r1-NNsnX1YZpBBi3TPLFWez7AtWj7dzxP3TJfXoMU_-vfCxqK2OUiAW4KG7ZJKzH6Y_r7YSvoZbqbb-dqQ9slLiFASmjssAUa6iS5eFU9u7T6xU6KZtZriEaT7UJwxyqzUDgqtfArgtN4ceLiBdy0_8EYvFq-uxGnmVt1Xxq8FhrM49MYDEBaxaHMK-fP_MNU=&c=2nmp8sivKSVkhv6G070QRoJq8M608Yu2HerqEVZ9OhS_yqNyhAy1mg==&ch=hSPjjVwys8hPrsTYYT0esQgPyGgMqSv_aKOTCP31HmPSxelf5ci-5A==>

Featuring Kim Sias, Nicole Sumlin* and Skip Corris.*
*Actor appearing courtesy of Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday @ 7:00pm
6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102

Tickets $12 - $30
Mondays & Thursdays $12 | Every Friday is Free Beer Friday

Tickets available at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> or (216) 631-2727 ext. 501.
(Order early - no ticket fees, ever.)

Cathleen O'Malley
Director of Audience Engagement and Media Relations
Ph: 216.631.2727 ext. 212 | comalley at cptonline.org<mailto:comalley at cptonline.org>

See what's playing tonight, go to www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org/>

[Save the Date Email Signature RGB]<http://www.cptonline.org/support/pandemonium/>