[NEohioPAL] SUMMER INTENSIVE July 5-8, American Girl Doll & Princess Camps!

Great Lakes Ballet via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 13 11:48:11 PDT 2016

GREAT LAKES YOUTH BALLET – 440-203-9018 | greatlakesballet at att.net

Some space still available in our summerprograms! Register now to reserve your place!

 SUMMER INTENSIVE -- JULY 5TH – JULY 8TH| 10:00-2:30 | AGES 10+

Come get inspiredand get a “jump” on your technique at our week-long summer intensive. Studentswill get daily professional instruction in ballet, as well as classes incontemporary, jazz, an injury prevention workshop, and more!  Tuition:$150/week

 AMERICAN GIRL DOLL CAMP – JUNE 20-24 | 9:30-12 | AGES 4-7

A fun weekfull of dance, crafts, stories, and games all based on young girls’ favorite “AmericanGirls.” Girls may bring dolls or borrow ours! Performance and “tea party” onthe last day! Tuition: $125 (includescrafts and reception)

 PRINCESS CAMP – WEDNESDAYS, JUNE 27-JULY 27 | 5:15-6:30 |AGES 3-5

Littleballerinas will have the ultimate princess ballerina experience! From storiesand crafts to dancing like your favorite princess, kids will have a blast atour weekly camp. Tuition: $25/week or$110/five weeks.

Great Lakes Youth Ballet(440)230-901810670 Royalton RoadNorth Royalton, Oh 44133www.greatlakesyouthballet.com