[NEohioPAL] PAID - Season Auditions - Rubber City Shakes

Chris Simmons via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 16 20:31:39 PDT 2016

Rubber City Shakespeare Company is holding season auditions for its
2016/2017 season on *June 20 and 21 from 6-9pm, June 25 from 10:30am-1pm,
and June 26 from 1-5pm*. The 2016/2017 season includes A Midsummer Night's
Dream, The Tempest, A Christmas Carol, Cymbeline, Julius Caesar, and Lear.

*All roles are available*. We are casting non equity actors who will
receive a stipend and we are casting one Equity actor next season under the
special appearance agreement.
See breakdown on the website for more details.

Rehearsals are generally Sunday through Thursday from 6:30-10pm with the
exception of tech week which rehearsals run 6:30-11pm with a double run the
Sunday before we open. Shows are Thursday through Saturday at 7:30pm and
Sunday's at 2:00pm. Carol will have two Saturday matinees at 2:00pm.

Additional auditions will be held for all shows except Midsummer.
There will be callbacks for Julius Caesar at a later date.

All actors are asked to bring a headshot and resume and prepare a short
classical monologue (10-15 lines) and be prepared to read from the scripts
for the upcoming season.

Go to http://www.rubbercityshakes.com/auditions.html to sign up!

--
*Chris Simmons*