[NEohioPAL] PAID Design Opportunities, Seeking Designers Resumes for upcoming season

Ryan Wolf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 17 10:18:25 PDT 2016

Near West Theatre (nearwesttheatre.org) is accepting resumes for
experienced designers in all areas for upcoming productions throughout
2016/2017 season. Our productions next season are as follows:

Urinetown  September 16-25, 2016
Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat  November 18- Dec 11, 2016

The Wiz  February 10-19, 2017

Mary Poppins  May 5-21, 2017

Carrie the musical  July 21-August 6, 2017

Positions will require evening and weekend availability. We ask our
designers to participate in weekly Production Meetings (generally during
daytime hours), Design Meetings (based on designer availability), and
Technical rehearsals (evenings and weekends). Please email your resume to
Josh Padgett, Production Manager, at jpadgett at nearwesttheatre.org for
considerations by Friday June 24th. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.